Egypt

We made it safely back from Egypt. The trip was great, but exhausting. We didn't have ready access to the internet while we were gone (there were cafes near our hotels, but - honestly - I was too tired to bother with finding them) so that's why there were no updates. I am uploading my pictures now (there are nearly 3000 of them) and I will post a day-by-day review of our trip soon.

I'm not sure what it means, but the best view of the sphinx and the pyramids is from the Pizza Hut across the street (I'm not kidding).


Belinda

2 comments:

  1. We are leaving in a couple of weeks to do the EF trip to Egypt. Our trip will be 10 days. (We are not doing the extension)

    Thanks for the insight as to what we can expect. This blog was very helpful. I'll be sure to take some dramamine for the air sickness. And we won't brush our teeth with the tap water!

    Cindy and James Throgmorton

    ReplyDelete